Sunday, March 16, 2014

A peak inside my studio

Signed and dated for when I become all super famous




I love you Patti Smith

'Blessed' sign still available in the shop
'Deer Woman' by the fab Paula Tamara Hoss
Trying my damnedest not laugh

All of the insanely pretty photos are courtesy of uber talented (and totally cool) Lindsey Mae Child of Lindsey Mae Photography who was so kind as to come shoot my space and do some product photography. I couldn't be more pleased with the results and our budding friendship! I just love cool people. And Lindsey is cool people. It sounds trite (yay we're so cool), but I just want to surround myself with creatives, people hungry for life, chasing after The Lord with all their passion, doing what he created them to do, and doing it beautifully! Filled with his spirit!!

The Lord created us for fellowship, and I just love his design!


post signature

2 comments: