Sunday, January 19, 2014

Winter Whites

In which I take lots of pretty pictures in the snow. Not much else. Except that my hair, and my clothes all fall into the category of winter white and therefore match the snow. Boom. Mind blown.
                
I definitely have to give a huge shout out to my amazing hair dresser (and best friend) Jessica Joyce Brady, over at Makeovers Salon and Spa, because hair this platinum is a frickin art form.




Ok, i love walking in circles while hubs takes my pics



I thought tossing the snow would be wicked cute and you know, like playful model esque. I just ended up with cold fingers.
What? I love standing in mud puddles

I guess this is the point where you want to know where I scored the goods? Both shirts are from the Philip Lim collection for Tar-jay. The lovely scarf was gifted, the pants are way old school Gap scored off the clearance rack for like $9.89 or something silly like that, and the boots have been in my closet for so long I have no idea where they are from (those are the best kind, in case you were wondering). The fingerless gloves were hand knit by yours truly. Just kidding, I'm not that cool. They are handmade though. And my awesomely cool ring is from the lovely Etsy shop LarkinandLarkin (which is filled with so much crazy cool stuff you have to check out. Seriously. Do it now.)

That's all I've got for today folks. I've been swamped prepping for Love Buzz and filling all of my regular shop orders, plus an independent art project I'm working on "What does being a Christian feel like?" (I could still use your help on this one! Click for more info!). So I might be posting less frequently for a while.

Don't worry, I still love you.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving winter whites lately, and you went all out! Well done with all the layers, and that scarf look SO COZY!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete